Saint Meinrad Archabbey is located in St. Meinrad, Indiana, 65 miles west of Louisville, Kentucky, and 55 miles east of Evansville, Indiana.
Online Map or GPS Directions
To find Saint Meinrad using a GPS or online mapping software, use this address:
Saint Meinrad Archabbey
200 Hill Drive
St. Meinrad, IN 47577
From the West
- Take Interstate 64 east to Exit 63 (Ferdinand/Santa Claus);
- Travel south 2.5 miles on Indiana 162 to flashing red light;
- Turn left on Indiana 62 and travel 4 miles to Saint Meinrad.
From the East
- Take Interstate 64 west to Exit 72 (Birdseye/Bristow);
- Travel south one block to Indiana 62;
- Turn right and drive 8 miles to Saint Meinrad.
From the North or South
- Take U.S. 231 to Dale, IN.
- Turn east onto Indiana 62 and drive 10 miles.
St. Meinrad, IN, is served by two airports, Louisville (KY) International Airport and Evansville (IN) Regional Airport.